Question: Mam kuch khane me aa jaye or wo digest na ho burp aati ho usse neck tak ajeeb feel hota h heavily ..bhuk bhi lag rhi ho bbut feeling asi ho to kuch khane ka man bhi nai hota..pregnancy me digest krne ke lie kya krna chahiye
Question:Mam mujhe abhi b bhuk nai lagrai he kuch b khane ka man nai hota mera ese me kya karu?
Answer: Hi dear,
Bhuk Kam lagne Ka Karan Aapke hormones aur apka digestive system slow ho Jane se hai. Kyunki Aapka baby growth badh Raha hai,Aapke zyadatar organs,usse press ho jate hai including stomach. Jisse digestion bohat slow ho jata hai,aur appetite Kam ho jata hai. Aap thoda thoda khaye ,ek Baar me zyada na khaye. Halka khaye is waqt taki Khana easily digest ho. Pani bhi khoob piye jisse digestion fast hota hai . Healthy khaye chahe jitna bhi khaye. Deep fried cheeze aur meetha Kam khaye,isse bhi appetite Kam ho jata hai.
Question:i m 8 weeks pregnent
..mera kuch bhi khane kaa man nai hota...stomach me pain hoti ha...kya kru
Answer: morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, it says that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting. Stomach pain can be due to gas also.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.