Similar Questions with Answers
Question: is lower abdominal pain on left side is dangerous for 5th month pregnant lady
Answer: hi it could be a round ligament pain which happens due to expansion of uterus and stitching of myself but to be on the safer side you can consult to the doctor however you can also try this home remedies you should sit down on the bed with the legs straight up you should be in slightly towards the pain you can also take Ginger Honey face one teaspoon twice a day so that if it is because of that it will help to give you relieve you can take cold milk or peppermint one teaspoon twice a day all this will also help you if nothing else you should consult the doctor
Question: Is Drinking lady finger soaked water good for constipation?
Answer: hi dear, lady finger or bhendi as we call it is a good vegetable that has many benefits like controlling diabetics , helping with cholestrol and even in constipation acts as laxative. i havent really known the benefits of soaking them in water and having . You can consider even including them as a vegetable and enjoy the same.
Question: Passing latrine forcefully due to. Constipation is dangerous for baby?
Answer: Hello! It is not dangerous to the baby but yes you might develop piles which can become very painful. It is important that you don't give pressure while passing stool. I would suggest you these few hours home remedies for constipation.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.