24 weeks pregnant mother

Question: In anomaly scan, under Aneuploidy markers , nuchal fold measurement is as 8.22 mm and marked as "normal".however I checked and found that its range should be under 6 mm. Can you pls advise it is normal or i have to discuss this with my doctor.

1 Answers
Answer: Hi dear , don't worry its normal so no need to discuss with doctor..Everything is fine cheer up 😊
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello mam. I had 3 month scan according to which my cervical length is 3.2 cm, it was 3.5 cm during my frst scan. Is it normal? And Nuchal fold thickness 2.5mm. what actually cervical length and Nuchal fold??
Answer: Hi dear your cervical length is fine. Cervical is the opening of uterus it actually close the mouth of uterus and keep baby in uterus and nuchal fold is Nuchal translucency is a collection of fluid under the skin at the back of your baby's neck. It checks if baby is having any abnormalities or not and that also is fine in your report..
»Read All Answers
Question: in my 21.1 weeks scan the nasal bone of baby is 5.2mm and nuchal fold is 4.2 mm..is my baby normal
Answer: Hello dear Nasal bone of the baby is normal it should be below 6mm.. A baby with an NT of 1.3mm is within the normal range. The baby with an NT of 2.9mm is also within the limit of normal range. Nine out of 10 babies with a measurement between 2.5mm and 3.5mm will not have Down's syndrome . As the NT increases, so does the chance of Down's syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. So consult with your doctor.. He might suggest you the best.. Trust and follow your doctor suggestions dear
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello doctor, I'm 22 weeks now and i had anomaly scan in which it said nuchal fold thickness is high than normal. Can you tell me what it means and how can it be reduced. Will this affect baby??
Answer: Hi, Increased thickness of nuchal fold is a soft sign or a red flag associated with multiple fetal chromosomal abnormalities.Your doctor might ask you for a few additional blood test and screening tests. Please consult your doctor.
»Read All Answers