Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Im 25weeks pregnant and i iv got urine infection. What is the reason of urine infection and will it affect the growth of my baby ??
Answer: Hello dear
UTI's are more common during pregnancy because of changes in the urinary tract. As the uterus grows, its increased weight can block the drainage of urine from the bladder, causing an infection.
You can help prevent UTIs during your pregnancy by:
1. Emptying your bladder frequently, especially before and after sex
2. Wearing only cotton underwear
3. Avoiding perfumes, or sprays
4. Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated
5. Avoiding any harsh soaps or body wash in the genital area
Question: Im 27 weeks pregnant,diagnoised with urinary track infection,,will it affect my baby extremely worried,
Answer: Dn't worry UTI is a common problem during pregnancy due to decreased immunity take the prescribed tablets
Question: I have severe urinary tract infection and im on medication..... will it affect my baby
Answer: Urinary tract is different from the uterine cavity.