Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is having cold & cough... He is even coughing dry what to do?
Answer: Hello dear. Pls take your little one to a pediatrician your baby is too young to be self medicated. You can try external remedies, roast ajwain and tie it in a muslin cloth, place near baby.
Try baby rub (not vicks), use a humidifier in the room, can even cut onions and place in the room.
Question: my baby is having cold cough... m giving her alex junior... bt it's not working properly... wat should i do?
Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: I m in 11weeks of pregency my stomach is paining,and cold r cough also there wat to do
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy
I can understand how worried you must be now. Pains can be due to different reasons like gas problem, indigestion problem etc. Take cumin water with ghee and sugar added as it helps to reduce pain. Avoid spicy masala food. Drink more water and eat vegetables and fruits.Cold and cough can be reduced to a great extent by drinking warm water. So,take only warm water in sips,so it soothes throat and reduces cough. Take steam as it helps getting relief from blocked nose. Take saline nasal spray so nose does not get blocked. You can apply camphor oil so it gives relief to blocked and running nose. Take a decoction of ginger, turmeric, pepper and basil as it helps to get relief from cold and cough a lot .If fever starts or pain does not come down or any other symptoms appear please contact doctor.Take care