Answer: In sex.. body movings shaking are not control .. in this case we have period.. 2nd reason first 3 months not comfortable
Answer: Kindly avoid sex in 1st trimester.the safest one is 2nd trimester.mostly NCOs 1st trim is very unstable
Answer: Yes it's true, intercourse is not advisable during 1st trimester
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have too much pain in swallowed gums and I'm three months pregnant please suggest me some remedies
Answer: It is also called gestational gingivitis. Bleeding bleeding gums and swelling are very normal in pregnancy and it is not harmful for you and your baby if you practice good oral hygiene. To take care of this
Brush thrice daily most preferably after every meal using v soft bristle brush with fluoridated toothpaste.
Use floss very gently.
Use alcohol free mouthwash
Also schedule an appointment with your dentist or periodontist for the checkup
Question: I'm three months baby mom and I'm facing too much hair fall problem please suggest me some advice
Answer: 1. Hair fall post delivery is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutritious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek (methi) seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek (methi) seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the length of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp.
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
Question: I have UTI prblm what should I do I'm taking medicine drinking water I'm confused plzz suggest me
Urinary tract infections are very normal during pregnancy as ur body is undergoing so many changes due to the pregnancy the urinary tract changes too. As the uterus sits directly on the bladder. As the uterus grows it ads immense pressure on the tract and block the drainage of the urine wch can cause infection. Talk to ur doctor abt ur different options and how severe the infection is. Hope I helped