37 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I m facing heavy coughing at night even i cant sleep due to coughing. I consulted my dr she give me medicine but it was not reduced.please suggest me solution

1 Answers
Answer: Apply some pepper powder on your forehead, it's very effective for coughing
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m suffering from itching in my full body....I m taking medicine but it is not effective . I m in very much trouble even cant sleep in night plz suggest me some home remedies
Answer: Hello dear... Mild itching is common in pregnancy,it happen due to blood supply to body,but if you have severe itching it may due to obestic cholestatis,in this condition medical attention is needed immediately, can try these remedies it may help you.. Apply moisturizer If you have itching,it is better to have bath twice day,and apply moisturizer or baby lotion is advisable Reduce the intake of salt If you have salt content in your body,it may also cause itching,so reduce intake of salt Wear loose clothes During pregnancy , don't wear heavy or tight clothes,it may also trigger itching,so it is better to opt for skin friendly fabric like cotton, chiffon. Drink more water Staying yourself hydrated,will help you to flush out toxins,so that it may help to reduce itching Coconut oil You can apply coconut oil before bath,and leave it for twenty minutes,and then wash,best remedy for itching Homemade bath powder To avoid itching,better to opt for herbal bath powder than chemical based soaps,will reduce itching
»Read All Answers
Question: Tooth pain at night cant sleep at night even in afternoon can someone help me pls i m 34weeks pregnant
Answer: Take guava fruit regularly. This tooth pain is common during pregnancy. Because the muscles and nerves get loose. Don't worry.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi, I m suffering from severe cold for the past 3 days.. i cant sleep at night due to blocked nose.. can anyone suggest me a solution?
Answer: Use nasal drops and take steam inhalation. If the cold doesn't reduce you must consult doctor
»Read All Answers