Question: M 8 months pregnant and i hv cough and cold
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: i m 7th mnt pregnant ad i hv lice in head cn i use medicatef shampoo for lice
Answer: Yes you can
Mix camphor in coconut oil and apply on your scalp. Later wash with shampoo. Stand under shower and with a wide toothed comb, comb your hair after shampoo.Wthin week you ll get rid of lice.