12 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I m 11 weak 4 days pregnant now I m feeing vomiting what should I do...

1 Answers
Answer: Have citric fruits like orange n kiwi .. Smell something like lemon ,it's odour will deviate your nausea
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am getting swelling in feet....i m 4 month pregnant now...what should i do
Answer: Hello dear, Foot, leg and ankle swelling during pregnancy is common and usually goes away after delivery. In the meantime, it might help to.. Stay off your feet. Avoid standing for long periods. When you can, sit with your feet up and occasionally rotate your feet at the ankles and gently flex your feet to stretch your calf muscles. Better yet, lie down with your legs elevated.... Sleep on your left side.It also might help if you elevate your legs slightly with pillows.  Be physically active every day. Take walks, ride a stationary bike. Stand or walk in the pool. Wear loose clothing. Tight clothing can restrict blood flow.... Some research suggests that foot massage and reflexology, which involves applying pressure to certain areas of the feet, hands and ears, might help decrease foot and ankle swelling during pregnancy. Also, swelling doesn't mean cutting back on how much you drink.you should take 10 cups (2.4 liters) of fluids a day during pregnancy. Although mild foot and ankle swelling during pregnancy is normal, sudden swelling that is painful — especially if it's in one leg only — could be an indication of a blood clot.  Hope it helped, Take care urself...
»Read All Answers
Question: I m 11 weak pregnant ,what kind of excersie I can do .
Answer: Hi, at 11 weeks of pregnancy, the best exercise is to walk Go for a brisk walk regularly twice s day for a proper blood circulation. Also along with it you can do meditation and deep breathing to help you progress with the pregnancy.
»Read All Answers
Question: I m 17 weak pregnant and suffering with cough for five days what should I do.,??
Answer: Try having ginger and pepper tea.. You can also use Tulsi leaves as well. Or else visit your doctor for help.
»Read All Answers