Question:I feel like my stomach is hurting like there's something burning in it... I feel too much heat inside
Answer: Hello! It might be due to acidity which you might feel like that. Try these home remedies, hopefully you will get some relief.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question:Is it strictly necessary to sleep on left side?? I am sleeping left side since 15 days and my left thigh is feeling senseless and sometimes burning sensations..why is it so..
Answer: This will happen because of pressure the muscles are getting number is very normal so it is important that you get a massage by any maid or helper because.
You will require this since sleeping on left is very important as it helps the fetal blood circulation and the common problem with sleeping on one side is pain so I will suggest you to take Epsom salt water bath for your legs you can dip your legs and thighs use a mug full of water pour it on your left thigh from top to bottom and try to massage it this will help improve the problem