Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Today i had spicy food...
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both). Avoid too spicy food
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: Today i had a bit spicy food..i got vomiting after that. Does it harm my baby?
Answer: It should not. If you get more vomiting and uneasiness in stomach, talk to your doctor.
Question: I had spicy food is it effect to my baby if yes plz suggest me what should I do am really worried
Answer: No its not going to affect your baby but you can have gastritis due to spicy food...so betyer to avoid in pregnancy
Question: Hi , actually i just had spicy food unknowingly, it was so spicy that i was feeling giddy. Is that dangerous for baby
Answer: Hi dear during pregnancy eating oily and spicy food is more dangerous for you then your baby. Gas acidity heartburn are common problem in pregnancy and to avoid all these complications its always better to eat less oily and spicy food during this time. Once in a while is ok but you may suffer from in digestion. Take care.