Answer: Hello dear
Back pain after c section is more likely to be caused by a recent injury, heavy lifting, poor posture or positioning or stress on the bones or muscles.
To get relief try these remedies :
1. Make efforts to get back to your normal weight after a month or so post delivery.
2. Start exercising or do yoga
3. Walking is a safe exercise to start with if you have had a C-section.
4. Take rest as much as possible.
5. Do not lift heavy things after delivery as it can put pressure on your muscles and joints.
6. Have warm water baths as they help in relaxing strained muscles and muscle pains.
7. Get an oil massage done from a professional once in a while.
8. Use a hot water bag or a cold pack to alleviate the pain.
9. For mild to moderate back pain, a pain relief ointment works well. Gently apply it on the area to get instant relief.
Answer: .make sure ki baby to feed k baad burp karaye(u can refer experienced doctors suggestions on YouTube for how to burp baby).
You should avoid tangy/ sour(like lemon,dahi,achar) in food. This should help u. If still having problem do co insult ur doctor. Sometime jyada feed krne se bhi baby spit krta hai but lil spit up normal.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I had epidural n delivery inow i have back pain from 2 wks having very hard back pain in sleeping turning also very difficult but i dont have pain while sitting walking or doing work plz tell me some remedies
Answer: This can be due to muscular weakness of the back muscles which generally occurs because of long sitting hours to take care of the baby Its very common after pregnancy and delivery, generally a great change of life
Take rest when ever possible
Try Hot water fomentation
Apply pain killer gel
Avoid sitting for long hours
Keep Changing the posture during feeding
some strengthening as well as stretching exercises will be helpful for sure
if not relieve you can also go to physiotherapist.
Question: I am having severe pain in back while sleeping or changing sides and sometimes while walking too...is there any exercise or remedy to decrease this?
Answer: Hello! During pregnancy, your body makes a hormone called relaxin that allows ligaments in the pelvic area to relax and the joints to become looser in preparation for the birth process. The same hormone can cause ligaments that support the spine to loosen, leading to instability and pain and muscle separation.
Try to follow these :
1.Practice good posture
As your baby grows, your center of gravity shifts forward. To avoid falling forward, you might compensate by leaning back — which can strain the muscles in your lower back and contribute to back pain during pregnancy. Keep these principles of good posture in mind:
Stand up straight and tall.
Hold your chest high.
Keep your shoulders back and relaxed.
Don't lock your knees.
When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks.
Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
2. Get the right gear
Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support. Avoid high heels, which can further shift your balance forward and cause you to fall.
You might also consider wearing a maternity support belt. Although research on the effectiveness of maternity support belts is limited, some women find the additional support helpful.
3. Lift properly
When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
4. Sleep on your side
Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
5.Try heat, cold or massage
While evidence to support their effectiveness is limited, massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
6. Include physical activity in your daily routine
Regular physical activity can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy. With your health care provider's OK, try gentle activities — such as walking or water exercise. A physical therapist also can show you stretches and exercises that might help.
Question: today i had severe back pain,abdomen pain .vomitting etc..is this any complications?i had to consult doctor
Answer: If it continues fr long den u shud consult ur doc however back pain n abdomen pain is normal due to the growing uterus and hormonal surge. The uterine cavity occupies more room in the abdominal cavity, further pushing the back and creating heavyness.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga