20 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I had a little Vaginal bleeding on the 22 Feb after medication it stopped on 28 i went for reexamination and I have started bleeding again..Plz guide I am 22 weeks pregnant

1 Answers
Answer: Plz visit doctor Asap
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi, last one week back had bleeding and went hopsital and took treatment and scan everything .. and after three days the bleeding get stopped but again today started little bit spotting .. why frequently it is happening
Answer: Hello, bleeding during pregnancy is common, especially during the first trimester, some women experience what is known as ‘breakthrough bleeding’, during the times when a period would have normally been due. Therefore bleeding would appear at around 4, 8 and 12 weeks of pregnancy. please don't worry . hope this helps.
»Read All Answers
Question: I had c-section on feb 18 my period had stopped on feb 28 now i have light bleeding from yesterday it is normal or any problem
Answer: It's normal don't worry
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi all I had csec n my bleeding stopped after 40days of delivery...but after a week it again bleed for 2 days . Now again after 25 days...I noticed today it's bleeding.. Any idea what's going on? Plz suggest
Answer: Hi Dear! If Its after a gap of 25 days fr the last 2 times then it could be periods too which hv settled down, something like this has happened to ne too.. Yes it is common for few mothers to not have periods regularly. For breast feeding mothers also it is very common, the various hormonal upsurge take sometime to get stabilised in the body. However few mothers get it right back within a month after delivery. You need not worry its completely normal, even i had experienced the same. When i heard that from people in my time i was happy that it wont come soon but it came and stayed. I had a discussion on this with my Doctor she said its absolutely normal to get it back. Your hormones are stabilised and body is working on its cycle, nothing to worry but still if u want you can consult your gynae.. Good luck!
»Read All Answers