Question: I ate a lot of papaya as vegetables bt i was nt aware that m pregnant bcoz i was taking bp medicine the doc told me that i can't convince while taking this medicine bt aftr missed my period whn i checked i was very Surprise to seeing positive result ..now m 5week 5days pregnant no single pregnancy symptoms.. M worried now jo itna papaya khaya woh kahin mera baby ko effect toh nai karega...
Question:I ate properly ripen papaya today almost one small bowl...as it was given in hope page of this aap that ripe papaya is good for health...but now i m feeling burning sensation on tongue and in throat.
Answer: Pls don't eat papaya in any kind during pregnancy also pineapple
Question:Hello, my baby is 8 month old..before my pregnancy i had a gas problem after conculting doctor he told that i had a bactarial infection in my stomach for which doctor gave me pantop hp for 2 week bt unfortunately aftr one week i knew that i was pregnant...now again i m suffering from gas again should i continue the medicine??
Answer: Hello! It is always to consult the doctor before consuming these medicine. Infact try these home remedies for some relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
Question:I m 32weeks pregnant. Was suffering from loose motion last week after taking medicine now m having problem to urinate from sunday. I m taking medicine for that too but its very painful to urinate and its not even proper. What should i do plz help?
Answer: Consult doctor and check if it's UTI. Drink plenty of water and juices and keep the body free from dehydration. Sometimes when the body gets dehydrated it will be painful to urinate