Answer: Hi.. Dear you need to eat little and often. Having an empty stomach can make sickness worse.
You can start having dry fruits from now on..cashews, almonds , apricots , raisins, dates, walnuts , and pistachios are some dry fruits to eat during pregnancy. Since dry fruits are nutritious, you should aim to include the recommended quantity in your diet each day.
You need to include plenty of fruits and vegetables, protein, fibre and carbohydrates in your diet. Avoid unripe papaya and pineapple. Take folic acid and vitamin supplements if required, for your child healthy development and drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.. Light snacks will not trouble you, eat what you like, but little at a time.. Keep some of your favourite candies handy..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i can't eat properly from morning to afternoon because of morning sickness and feeling vomiting....what should i do?
Answer: Ginger: ginger can be taken in various ways. Its juice can simply taken or in the form of tea. Prepare some ginger tea and drink hot.
2. Water: Drink lots of water. It has often been found that morning sickness can lead to dehydration. Dehydration can also induce nausea.
3. Stay Away From Stress: Sometimes, emotional triggers like stress can result in morning sickness. Keep calm and try to understand your triggers and look to avoid things .
4. Acupressure: wrist acupressure has been found to effectively reduce and alleviate the symptoms of nausea and vomiting in pregnant woman.
5. Rest: One of the biggest signs of morning sickness is your body showing the need to rest. You should get plenty of rest and make sure you sleep well.
6. Eat Small But Regular Meals: Eating regular food in the right dose helps ease the symptoms of morning sickness. You can also consider a cold meal.
7. Peppermint: One of the best home remedies for vomiting during early pregnancy is peppermint. This herb brings down core temperature, calms the mind and suppresses the urge to drink something cold.
Question: suffering from morning sickness and Nausea. what to do?
Nausea is very tricky at first place it doesn't let you have anything , and then more you stay empty stomach more severe it gets.
Start your day with white rasgulla or coconut water. It really helps in easing out nausea.
Second eat in small quantity but at regular intervals. Lets say at every 2 hours, this will provide the extra calories needed for your baby’s development and also will keep nausea at bay.
Staying hydrated is again a great remedy.
After each meal munch on few roasted fennel seeds mixed with mishri. This keeps the mouth taste favourable and doesn't trigger nausea.
Kerp yourself occupied because thinking about nausea makes you vomit more.
Lastly you can ask your doctor to prescribe you antivomit pills and it will take care of all your worries.
Question: Hello doctor, I have 1 month pregnancy and I am unable to take my food properly, what should I do
Answer: Your stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing
and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less
stomach acids to be produced.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.