Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 8 weeks pregnant now.... But m now able to eat food because of its smell and also suffering from cold.... What should i do now
First of all, congrats!
I used to suffer too in my time all the food smell used to be suffocating.. things which helped me is,
Eating a toast on empty stomach first thing in the morning.Having a snack immediately upon waking up. Like even before you get out of bed to brush your teeth, It helped me a lot. Those lovely imli (tamarind) candy.Oranges, Chewing ajwain or saunf helped me a lot, I also had to be prescribed a pregnancy-safe medicine for really bad bouts of nausea Do talk to your doctor.
Cold or cough will not harm your baby directly but its troublesome for you, for cough you can;
*Dry ginger helps little. A small pinch of dry ginger powder with some jaggery, boil well and drink like tea.
*Green tulsi tea also helps.
*You can keep a small cinnamon in mouth, its safe and works well in cough.
*Biting clove is also useful.
*Honey lemon and ginger tea also is good.
Hope you feel better soon & Take care.
Question: I am 8weeks pregnant now..... But m not able to eat food because of its smell and also suffering from cold.... What should i do now.
Answer: Hii dis is morning sickness. Follow below routine everyday. It do happens in first trimester and to some mom to be face it in 2 nd trimester as well.
1 Don't skip breakfast. Eat bland toast if that's all you can keep down.
2 Eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of large meals.
3 Don't go more than 3 to 4 hours without a snack.
4 Drink plenty of water of herbal tea safe for pregnant women.
5 Take your prenatal vitamins at night or with a snack rather than in the morning
6 have ginger tea in the morning.
7 take a warm glass of water with 2spoon each added with honey and apple cider vinegar .
8 stay active.
All the best.
Question: Am suffering from cold and cough and constipation because of which i feel weak please sugest what should i do?
Answer: Hello! For both take home remedies for fast relief. For cold try these.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
For constipation try these.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.