Planning for pregnancy

Question: I am having irregular periods. My marriage is on Dec 2nd what should I do for regular periods

1 Answers
Answer: Hey dear, there is less than one month in your hand and right now you can't take any medicine to regularise your period. Still I will suggest you immediately consult gynecologist, some hormonal medicines can induce menstrual period before time, that may help you. And best of luck for your marriage 👍😍.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Before marriage, i have regular period... But after marriage my period become irregular... What i do?
Answer: Hey dear ,I know it happens due to lot of hormonal changes in body.poat marriage you also might be having lot of changes etc can bring such things.give some time to settle if possible get a routine test done too.
»Read All Answers
Question: I got abortion once. From that time my periods are irregular .. What should i do mam for regular periods
Answer: Hi dear, I hope you did d&c after abortion, if not consult your doctor for this and also you need at least three to six months regular treatment to cure irregular menstruation. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers
Question: My periods are irregular after delivery ... What should i do to regular my periods
Answer: Use some home remedy like soke the cumin in water for over nyt....n take it before ur brkfast...use it for one week its help u for regulat ur periods
»Read All Answers