Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Very poor milk supply plz suggest to increase breast milk
Dear to increase breastmilk, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Eat a nutrious diet , includes more veggies and fruits
Drink atleast two glasses of milk daily
You can also take dried fish,weekly twice,it helps in milk secretion
Garlic milk helps in producing more milk, for this you have to boil garlic in milk, once it boiled and cooked ,you can drink it with palm sugar,have this before bedtime
Fenugreek also increases breast supply,you can add it in soups,salads , you can also have fenugreek tea
Cumin water is very essential in milk secretion, it also act as a barrier against respiratory issues
A handful of dried fruits increase your milk supply, and releives from constipation, and it also makes your milk thick
Question: my breast milk supply is very low ..pls suggest something to increase bm supply
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: I am just not able to increase my milk supply. Despite pumping around 7 times a day, each time I am able to express only 20ml. Can someone suggest how to increase milk supply via pumping?
Answer: Hi dear be positive and be happy and keep yourslelf Calm.. This will help you to keep your body relax.. Feed your baby often dear.. This will helps you to increase milk production and check baby is latching properly.. Feed both the breast.. Eat carat spinich oats garlic drumstick leaves.drink poppy seeds with milk..eat balanced diet, keep yourselft well hydrated.. Don't forget to take vitamin supplements iron calcium.. Eat fish if you are non vegetarian this have great quality of producing more milk. Enjoy with baby