Question: Have v severe acne. It's very painful. Experts please suggest some home remedy
Answer: Hello Dear
Acne is common during pregnancy. In fact, more than one out of every two pregnant women can expect to develop acne. In some cases, the acne may be severe.
The primary cause of acne when you're pregnant is the increased hormone levels in the first trimester. The higher level increases the skin's production of natural oils. It's hard to predict who will develop pregnancy acne. You have a higher risk, though, if you have a history of acne or have acne flares at the start of your menstrual cycle. If you do not develop acne during the first trimester, it's unlikely you'll have breakouts that are out of the ordinary during the second or third trimesters.
Managing acne when you're pregnant can be tricky. That's because many prescription and over-the-counter treatments come with a high risk of birth defects. In general, you should avoid any medication that has even a remote chance of harming your baby.
Here are some methods for coping with pregnancy acne that are drug-free:
- Limit washing to two times per day and after heavy sweating.
- When you do wash, use a gentle, oil-free, alcohol-free, and non-abrasive cleanser.
- Use a cotton pad or washcloth to lightly wash your face ((but change and use a clean cloth or pad each time).
- After washing, rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Then gently pat dry and apply moisturizer.
- Avoid over-cleansing. It can overstimulate the skin's oil glands.
- Shampoo regularly. If you have oily skin, it's best to shampoo daily. Avoid oily hair mousse or pomade near the hairline.
- Change your pillowcases frequently.
- Keep your hands off your face because there are bacteria on the fingers.
- Use earbuds. Don’t hold a cellphone against the face.
Above all, avoid the temptation to squeeze or pop your pimples. This usually results in permanent acne scars. If you have clogged pores, get a professional facial.
Question: Painful Hemorrhoids since a day. I am 33 weeks pregnent. Please suggest a remedy.
Answer: hi dear , hemmorrhoids can be really painful .To ease the discomfort of hemorrhoids during pregnancy try soak in warm water. Fill the tub with warm water and soak the affected area.
Avoid sitting for long periods of time. Sitting puts pressure on the veins in your anus and rectum and worsens the situiation. Use an over-the-counter remedy. Apply witch hazel medicated pads to your anal area and see.
Question: Dear doctor... I am having cavities and it's very painful. Kindly suggest...
Answer: No don't go to dentist, put some cloves in pained tooth for whole night. It will relief u.