36 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I am 35 week pregnant..I am suffering from fever from 5 days...even I am not able to eat properly...can you please suggest me any remedy do get rid of it as soon as possible...

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear. do take care. firstly please consult your doctor rightawy and dont home treat it at this stage. Based on the guidance of doctor , take required medications and also while you may not like but keep yourself hydrated with whatever little intake you can manage. eat small portions but a good diet is most important at this stage for you . do
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 3 years 3 months old he as feaver and cold and caught please suggest me any thing to get cure as soon as possible and he is not having anything from past 3 days not even milk
Answer: Hello, Dear Use a steamer to moisten the air in your baby's room. Or take your baby into the bathroom with you, turn on the hot water in the shower, close the door, and sit in the steamy room for about 15 minutes. A warm bath can accomplish the same thing. Give your child 1/2 teaspoon of honey before bedtime.  Simply place a pillow or folded towel under the head of your baby's mattress to create a slight angle. This will raise her head safely and help her to breathe. Give more warm liquid that will help ease the sore throat..
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 40 days old ... Suffering from cold ... Any home remedy to get rid of this soon ?
Answer: Hello dear. Pls take your little one to a pediatrician your baby is too young to be self medicated. You can try external remedies, roast ajwain and tie it in a muslin cloth, place near baby. Try baby rub (not vicks), use a humidifier in the room, can even cut onions and place in the room. Take care.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hlo ma'am...my baby is 22 days old..i had normal delivery..from last 1 week i have piles. Please suggest me some remedy to get rid of it completely as soon as possible..
Answer: Hello dear Have more fiber in ur diet and drink lots of water. You can have isabgol or kayamchuran for temporary relief. If u have Cronic then meet doctor he may prescribe mild laxative which will help u.
»Read All Answers