Similar Questions with Answers
Question: When is started breast leaking am 39 week pregnant i no have breast leeking its fine ?
Dear some women experience breast leaking during pregnancy,some may experience after delivery,both are normal,so dont get worried
Question: I am 34week pragnent in this stage can i do sex with my husband?
Answer: Unless your health care provider advises you otherwise, sex during pregnancy is safe for both you and your baby. The baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in the womb, by your abdomen, and by themucus plug which seals your cervix and helps guard against infections.
Question: I am in my 34week and having so much leg pain below abdomen pain and back pain .is it normal?
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.