Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 9 weeks pregnant I have severe gastric problem
Answer: You can try home remedies dear...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Istant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Question: Hi I am 12 weeks pregnant and am suffering from gastric problem like whole day heart burn and gastric am really upset....please help
Answer: U should take ajwain little bit..and zeera dhanya kaadha
Question: Hi, i m 12 week pregnant, i have hair fall problem.. please give some advice
Dear in in pregnancy,hairfall is normal, many hair will go to resting phase, so follow these remedies...
Have a nutritious diet with lot of fruits and vegetables, dryfruits, can include curry leaves in diet
Drink more water
Don't skip folic acid, calcium tablet
You can also use homemade herbal oil, can also use a pack of greengram, it is protein rich, will help in preventing hairfall
Question: lam 6 weeks pregnant and I have coughing problem please suggest me for some home remedy
Answer: The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy. Though this won't cause any harm to baby directly but taking antibiotics are not recommended.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.