Similar Questions with Answers
Question: loose motions while pregnancy
Answer: oo much diarrhoea is troublesome as it can lead to prolonged dehydration during pregnancy. This can have the widespread negative impact on both the mother and the developing fetus.
You should consult your doctor if loose motion is continuous and accompanied with following symptoms –
• Abdominal swelling of cramps
• Nausea & Vomiting
• Weight loss
• Blood in the stool
• Dark-colored stools
You can treat small-scale loose motion using various home remedies. But continuous loose motion or prolonged fever requires a call to the doctor. Some useful tips are mentioned below –
1) It is essential to revitalise the lost water from your body i.e. stay hydrated during diarrhoea.
2) Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
3) Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach.
4) Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried methi or fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
5) Take a teaspoon of fresh, pure honey (especially organic honey) and add ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
6) You can chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals or extract mint juice & take it with honey & lemonade
7) Buttermilk/Chaach is also good for loose motion (incase you are lactose intolerant avoid it)
Question: How to deal with loose motions?
Diarrhoea or loose motion happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion,home remedies for diarrhoea are as follows...
Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop diarrhoea,can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
If symptom persist please consult doctor
Question: How to avoid loose motions
Answer: Hello! You can make a solution with half a small spoon of salt and six level small spoons of sugar dissolved in one liter of safe water(boiled & cooled). This is the method which has been used since ages and is very helpful in treating loose motions. This(ORS) is the best loose motion medicine and is even recommended by the World Health Organization.