Question: How to get twin babies?
There are alot of factors that determine a twin pregnancy.
Your family history or
Heredity. If twins exist in the family before then u have a chance.
Your race also matters as Africans or Europeans have more twins than Asians
Body type height and weight. Taller women have twins more often than shorter women
Age. Women above 35 have more chances to produce twins. As they produce more FSH as it stimulates the follicles to produce more eggs.
If you ve had more pregnancies.
Question: how to get twin baby
Answer: Hii it's not anything different. Twin baby pregnancy is not depends in the diet.
Below are the factors which affect twin pregnancy
1) Being older rather than younger helps. It seems to be a twist of nature that just before a woman enters peri-menopause, her ovaries start releasing more than one egg each month.twin pregnancies are much more common in women who are over 35 years. But this only applies to non-identical twins.
2) Have fertility assistance such as in vitro fertilisation or take fertility drugs. These stimulate the ovaries to support more than one ovarian follicle each month towards maturity
3) if you come from a family where non-identical twins are common then your family history and genetic endowment means that you’ve got a greater chance of having them yourself. But identical twins can occur in any family.
4) Be of African/American heritage. Women from this ethnic background have a distinctly higher rate of twin pregnancies
5) the more times you conceive the greater the likelihood of conceiving more than one baby.
6) Try to conceive straight after you have stopped taking the pill. The theory is that for the first couple of cycles the woman’s body is going through a hormonal readjustment phase.
7) Already have a set of twins. Because the likelihood of conceiving with twins again is higher in women who’ve already had them.
8) woman with a BMI of greater than 30 boosts her chances. But considering a healthy range during the fertile years is 20-25 and 30 would put you into the overweight/obese category then this is not a healthy recommendation.
9) Taller women tend to conceive more twins. But there is nothing you can do about your height, other than blame your parents!
Question: how to get twin babies ??
Answer: Time to dig out the family tree and have a think about your diet – these factors both increase your likelihood of having twins or multiples…
Your family history
Yes, that’s your history, not his. In fact, even if your partner has twins in his family, it makes no difference.
‘It’s all about the woman because you’re the one producing the eggs, so if you or your mum are twins, or perhaps your sister has multiple babies, then you’ll be more likely to conceive more than one,
Women who have a low-fat diet, especially vegans and vegetarians, are less likely to have multiples than someone who goes for the whole milk and tucks into steak every Friday.
‘The possible causes of this are subtle hormonal changes in people with these different diets, as well as perhaps someone with a higher fat diet having a higher body mass index (BMI) – that’s a measure for checking how healthy your weight is in relation to your height,’ says David.
That said, even if you are a veggie, there's plenty of fertility superfoods to start adding to your diet if you are trying to concieve - whether that's one baby or two!
There's also an idea that if you fall pregnant when you are on the pill, or concieve soon after coming off the pill, you are more likely to get pregnant with twins. As difficult as this can be, the idea behind this theory is that for the first couple of cycles after coming off the pill, your body goes through a hormonal readjustment phase and more eggs can be released.
Number of children you have
Chances are this is just a case of odds – but research suggests the more children you’ve had, the more likely at some stage you’ll conceive multiples. Your chances of conceiving twins is also thought to be higher if you already have twins.
The more children you’ve had, the more likely at some stage you’ll conceive multiples
You’re simply giving yourself more opportunities to strike lucky. ‘There’s also the possibility that if you’ve always become pregnant easily in the past, you’re basically a good ovulator
Naturally conceived twins and triplets are more common in women in their 30s and 40s.
‘This is about the way your ovaries work and how their function changes with age, so you may release more than one egg each month,’ says David.
Fertility expert Emma Cannon adds 'There is some idea that the older you are the more likely you are to conceive twins, because apparently as you reach the end of your fertile life the body panics a bit and often releases more than one egg, so that’s one way – it’s a bit risky though!'
One of the biggies that can boost your likelihood of having more than one child is having fertility treatment, such as IVF.
‘When IVF started to get really affective in the US during the 1970s and 1980s, twin rates pretty much doubled,