Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My breast milk supply is drop by drop i.e. on extracting from hand i m able to get 1-2 spoon of milk only.will breast pump help me in more extraction
Yiu need to increase your bm dear.
And need to latch your baby as much as possible to increase breast milk.
Here are some home remedies to increase breast milk.
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.
Question: How to express maximum breast milk by using pump...I am using medella hand pump...getting maximum of 30 ml milk via pump..feeling still milk remain in the breast .any tips or methods to collect more milk.
Answer: You must buy an electric pump.
Because taking out milk requires rhythmic contraction as well as pressure and movements in Manual pumping reduce the milk supplier will advise you to drink two glass of water before sitting or before prior to taking out breast milk also you selected tablets twice a day to increase the milk supply massage your breast with lukewarm water I try to keep warm wet cloth over the breast before starting lactation
Question: When i express milk using electric pump it takea lot of time to collect 50ml milk.. Am i using the pump correctly?
Answer: Dear as it's just been few weeks since baby birth so might be your milk supply is less. So don't worry spend more skin to skin time with your baby and also the more you feed the more will be supply..