Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How do i know whether my milk is sufficient for baby or not?
If your baby is gaining weight and has adequate amount of wet diaper there is no problem in your supply.
A good thumb rule to know, that helped me in the newborn days.
Breastfed Babies younger than 6 weeks: 6+ pees and 3+ poops
Babies over 6 weeks 6+ pees and can go up to 10 days without pooping or poop more than 10 Times a day.
For increasing Breast Milk Supply incase you find it less;
1. Satvarex powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body.
Question: How to know whether the baby is full or not
Answer: Hello dear, you can help your baby's tummy stay settled, let him decide when to come off your breast. If you're not sure whether he's finished, let him rest for a few minutes. He may just want to take a little break before feeding again.
Remember, your baby knows how much he needs, and you can't overfeed your baby.
If your baby gaining weight properly and peeing more than 10 time in a day. It means baby is taking proper milk.
Question: How can I know that the baby is moving or not
Answer: U may feeL Like fluttering or quickening or just like bubbles in your stomach.
Question: How do we know whether the baby is developing in womb or not
Answer: Through scan only