Planning for pregnancy

Question: Hllo mam aj maine beta hcg test kraya to result 1186mIu/ml aaya h so please this is positive or negative

1 Answers
Answer: The figures has to be doubled in every 24 hours then it will be positive..😊😊 wait and watch don't stress yourself
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi this is my 34th day.. i did card test twice, 1st result is positive and 2nd one is negative.. so i did Serum beta hcg test.. the hcg level is 1500 mlU/ml.. and i did this test on my 33rd day, Is this positive or negative?
Answer: If you have already taken up the test and you are still confused, see a good gynaecologist and get your check up done once.. There will be certain initial level tests which will give you confirmation of your pregnancy..
»Read All Answers
Question: Hlo doctor Maine Aaj beta hcg test kraya tha Uska result 45.92 Aaya h iska Kya matlab hota h????
Answer: It's a human chorionic gonadotropin ie hCG is produced during pregnancy. It is made by cells formed in the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall.Typically, the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy. An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy. Levels are : 3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml 4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml 5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml 7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml 9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml 13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml 17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml 25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml
»Read All Answers
Question: Beta hcg 21.9miu/ml is it negative or positive plz answer me please
Answer: Hi dear,An hCG level between 6 and 24 mIU/mL is considered a grey area, and you’ll likely need to be retested to see if your levels rise to confirm a please consult with doctor for this..
»Read All Answers