Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi which is the best cream for stretch marks?
Answer: Hi dear i am using stretch nil. Start using from starting of 4th month. Still ask your dr.
Question: which cream is best for stretch marks
Answer: Treating stretch marks has to be done right from the beginning of pregnancy, that is from month 2 onwards. this will help in reducing a whole lot of stretch marks, though a small amount will be visible on skin. You need to nourish your skin which is stretching so hard to accomodate your baby right from the start. Going for natural oils is always better to treat or prevent stretch marks. For this purpose, you need to use Coconut oil or Olive oil on the areas like tummy, backside, hips and thighs. Wash off oil after bath at the areas like legs and hips. but apply a bit of oil on your tummy and back whole day long to treat itching due to stretching of skin and also to prevent high level of stretch marks
Question: Which is best cream for stretch marks?
Answer: Hello dear
Home remedies for stretch marks:
1. Oil Treatment: Massaging the affected areas with oils make your skin smooth and help reduce the stretch marks.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera promotes healing and soothes your skin
3. Apply Honey to stretch marks
4. Shea Butter Or Cocoa Butter to be applied to the stretch marks.
5. Apply the petroleum jelly on the stretch marks and massage for 5-10 minutes.