Question:my son is 23 month old and he is drinking my milk how can i stop his feeding now
Babies are hard weird to breastfeed feeding,we can't easily let them wean,so slow and gradually we can start the weaning process,below are the tips to be followed for weaning
You can start skipping the feed session slowly,for example if you feed for four times,then gradually reduce to three ,two session,and completely stop feeding
Make them sleep with elders
If you are staying with inlaws,make your kid sleep with grand parents for couple of days,or send them to close relatives home for two days,so that they forget feeding
Apply neem oil
You can apply Neem oil on nipple,so that biterness in the Neem, will make them not to suck again
If your pumping your milk,stop pumping because it may increase milk secretion.
Cover your breast with cabbage leaves,it will stop producing milk production
You can keep jasmine flower in breast will dryup your milk production
Follow these steps,hope it might be helpful for you..
Question:My baby is 3mnths old nd his suffering from cold and cough....also he is murmering....what can i do....iam too worried.....
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Question:My son is 4months old and he started sucking his thumb. How should I stop him doing this
Answer: Currently the baby is too young and he may be doing it when he is hungry. So increase ur number of feeds may be that will help. If it continues after 6months as well try femite. U can get it on any chemist apply on thumb safe for children. Also removing thumb again and again helps i used to do it 100 times and it worked gradually my daughter stopped.