Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby boy is 11 months old he has constipation problem what should I do
Answer: It is very important for the baby to pass stool on regular basis after starting solid. Alternate days pooping is fine. But make sure the stool should not be hard as it might lead to constipation.
1. Formula fed babies can be more constipated then the breast fed. For formula fed babies you need to change the formula brand.
2.Cut down milk items from the diet like milkshakes or kheer.
3.Offer the baby apple puree and pear puree with the skin and also give prune juice.
4. Soak 5-6 raisins over night. Give the smashed raisins water next day morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peels in water and give the water.
6. Give high fiber diet like oats and include lots of water.
7. Also include curd and chaas in the diet.
8. Give a massage on the belly with warm oil.
9. Give a warm bath and make the baby sit in the tub of warm water.
Question: Hi, my baby girl has constipation problem. What can I do? She is 1.6yrs old.
Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Question: My baby is 1 and half month old he has constipation problem... what to do
Answer: Hello dear...
To reduce constipation in babies, follow these steps it might be helpful for you...
Feed your baby in regular intervals, this will make him hydrated, and helps to poop easily
You can massage your baby tummy in circular motion around navel, will help in releving constipation
You can give warm water bath, it helps in execreting and it will be more effective
Start giving baby a little movement, like bicycle, will help intenstine to work and releases poop, for this you have to hold your baby's leg slowly and rotate like riding a cycle alternatively, this will also helps in releasing of gas