Question: My baby is 4 months old .... and my hair fall is too much .. wat to do
Answer: Hello dear. After birth, the levels of oestrogen fall, and larger amounts of hair go into the resting phase, causing excessive shedding, or hair loss. Although there is no way to completely prevent hair loss after pregnancy, it can be minimised by taking certain measures.
Here are a few tips to control hairfall :
Do not use water which is too hot for washing your hair.
Massage the strained liquid of soaked fenugreek into the scalp.
Apply a mixture of olive oil, egg yolk and lemon juice on hair roots.
Massage coconut milk onto scalp, leave for ½ hour and rinse with warm water.
Question: Hi I.. I am having hair fall problem, my baby is 4 month old
Answer: Hello dear... Many women faces hairfall after delivery,since you are breastfeeding,should have healthy diet to meet all nutrients needed,these steps will help you better in stopping hairfall
Have a nutritious diet,with lot of fruits and vegetables,include more curry leaves in your diet,will stop hair fall,can sun-dried curry leaves into powder and can be mixed in soups,sabji..
Drink curry leaves,Amla juice three days in a week
Since you are breastfeeding you can take this juice with warm water because it will catch cold,Take your folic acid tablet regularly
Have apricots, almond,figs,raisins regularly, it will give you voluminous hair
Soak green gram two spoon with one spoon of fenugreek, overnight,make paste next-day and apply in your hair,and leave it for thirty minutes and wash,use this pack next day after your head wash,it will stop hairfall
Heat half litre of coconut oil with curry leaves,Amla, fenugreek,aloe Vera,little pepper,onion and allow it to boil for twenty minutes,til it raw smell goes,use ts hair oil regularly, it will reduce hair fall
Question: my hair fall is too much...I am a breastfeed mother of 4 month...how I stop my hair fall...
Answer: 1. Hair fall is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutritious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek (methi) seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek (methi) seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the length of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp.
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.