Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling tired of nausea and morning sickness then u can try following foods:
Oatmeal,Bananas, Nuts, Curry, Eggs, Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Berries, leafy greens, salmon, water
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello doctor, I have morning sickness so i don't take any food in morning so kindly suggest me which kind of food i take in morning
Answer: Hello! Please do not stay empty stomach in the morning as it will increase morning sickness. Try these tips for some relief.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: I'm feeling very much tired after breastfeeding my baby....what kind of food I take to recover..please suggest me...
Answer: Hi dear. Due to breast feeding, you may lose a lot calories everyday and bone density also decreases. So its important to eat well. Rather than 3 big meals, eat in smaller amounts frequently. Drink a lot of water and fruit juices. Eat foods that are rich in calcium such as milk, spinach, green leafy vegetables, dairy products such as cheese and yogurt, beans ,almonds etc. Also take calcium supplements. Due to poor posture in frequent feeding, you may get back and hip pain. So keep your posture straight keep a cushion to your back and put a flat pillow between the baby and your lap. So that you don't have to bow to feed the baby.
Question: Am not able to take proper food due to morning sickness and my hectic work schedule. Is it harmful to my baby?
Answer: Hi dear,during pregnancy you no need to eat double for you baby but you have to eat some amount of food after small time interval. It could be a fruit or a bowl of salad, a bowl of puffe d rice or anything healthy. Otherwise it will hamper your baby's development and you will also suffer from gas acidity and heartburn, take care of yourself.hope it helps.
Question: Still find difficult to take food due to my morning sickness, my vomit s controlled only after taking prescribed medicine, can anyone help me to take healthy foods for my baby. Am 4th month pregnant now
Answer: Hello dear, Some women only have nausea and vomiting in the morning hours, but sickness with pregnancy can happen at any time of the day or night. ... You may feel mildly queasy unless you keep your stomach full, or you may feel severely ill and throw up even after only drinking plain water. Take ginger juice off course it is very bitter in taste so mix it with little honey and have it. Drink lots of water. You can also drink lemon water. Stay well hydrate. Keep yourself calm and take rest. Sometimes hunger increases nausea. So eat regular meals and small snacks like dry fruits ( soaked almonds, 4 5 cashew nuts, 2 walnuts, fresh orange juice, fruits, sprouts, chhena, biscuits, namkin. Also you can have lemon water with black salt.
Hope it helped, Take care urself....