6 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hi i am 6 weeks pregnant, is wetness near my vagina along with white creamy discharge common during this time?

1 Answers
Answer: Vaginal discharge during pregnancy is common if you have any itchiness and redness and irritation then you should contact your gynecologist for medication.
  • avatar
    Poojitha Dakinedi935 days ago

    @priya banerhee TQ

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 30 weeks pregnant I am getting white creamy discharge.....is it normal during this time ? Or not ?
Answer: As you get closer and closer to labor, you may be experiencing a heavier flow of vaginal discharge.This is quite common, so there’s no need to get worried. What you’re likely seeing is leukorrhea, the normal, thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge brought on because of an increase in estrogen and more blood flow to the vaginal area.Right now, there’s nothing you can do to reduce the amount of your vaginal discharge. If you notice an unusual smell or—or if you think you’re leaking amniotic fluid because it’s mostly a thin, clear discharge—call your doctor right away. if the flow gets heavy use panty liners. Keep your vaginal area clean and avoided using scented products.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello doctor i am 7 weeks pregnant....i have white discharge and wetness in my vagina...it is normal.
Answer: Hello! It's called leukorrhea of pregnancy, and it's caused by hormonal changes that affect the uterus, the cervix, thevagina. And for the most part, it's nothing to worry about. If you are having symptoms of abnormal discharge, which can include itching, or burning, or discoloration, or odor, you should talk to your doctor.
»Read All Answers
Question: I m 36 weeks pregnant from past 3 days i have white discharge like creamy in my vagina is there any problem with this???
Answer: Hie White discharge is due to increase in blood supply to cervix and uterus and hormonal changes Don't bother yourself about it However if you find foul smell to the discharge it is then that you need to consult your gynaclogist as it may indicate an infection which needs medical attention and antibiotics to treat
»Read All Answers