Question: How to improve hemoglobin??
Answer: Hello dear... The normal value for hemoglobin during pregnancy is 12-16mg/dL,decrease in this value leads to Anemia,mildanemia in pregnancy will cause to most women, because more blood is taken for baby's development, if you are not getting nutrients from your diet,it won't produce more blood and causes anaemia..
Intake of healthy diet helps you a lot..
Intake of folate rich items like whole wheat, cereals,oats, lentils
Drink two glasses of milk daily
You can have ABC (apple, beetroot,carrot) juice,will increase bloods,you can see difference in a week
Include more vegetables and fruits in your diet,have green leafy vegetables in any form daily
Make a habit of eating dryfruits daily,start your day with having soaked dryfruits in morning,it will surely increases hemoglobin
Eat two soaked figs will increase the HB level
If you are a non vegetarian,eat egg,chicken,fish weekly twice will help a lot..
Question: how to improve hemoglobin level . 7 month chalra hey. but my hb level is 9.4
Answer: You can follow this time-table to increase HB(more than 10.5):
1. Start a day with 1 apple.
2. Have a regular breakfast you wish for.
3. Around 11 am have a glass of pomegranate juice and kiwi fruit
4. Have your lunch, in salads have 1 beetroot chopped.
5. In evening, finely chopped 2-3 beetroot, 3-4 chopped carrots, nicely washed and chopped spinach. Put them in a cooker add little water and salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 whistles. Filter the maximum juice out of it by squeezing the content. You will left with a big glass of juice and drink.
6. Left over content from step 5 can be used to make vegetable for dinner.