20 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hi gm doctor ... from last one week i have headche problem and full body pain also please suggest what can i do.... i normal situation also when climate change its affects my body same way .. what can I do

1 Answers
Answer: Mam pregnancy mein headache hona normal hai but ap iske liye koi baam apply karlo ya for heat ki oil se massage karvao aur rest lo.body pain hai to ek Baar fever check karlo kyuki body pain fever ki vajah se b hota hai.ap apni body ko ache se cover Karke rakho kyuki weather Baar Baar change ho Raha hai aur is vajah se clothes hum Kabhi kam kar deten hai to ye problem ho jaati hai.
  • avatar
    Priti Shah598 days ago


Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am suffering from full body pain from ngt.. What can I do??
Answer: Hello Ye normal hai. Aap ka anxious hona bhi normal hai. The pain u experiencing is due to aap ke uterus. Jaise aap ka baby big hota hai vaise pressure on back abdomen aur vaginal muscle tho aap ko back pait vagina aur leg mai pain ho sakta hai. Aap soote wakth pillow back mai de aur cold ya hot press use kare. Warm shower bhi pain kam karne mai madad hogi gentle massages to help u feel relaxed with coconut or olive oil. Hope I helped
»Read All Answers
Question: Doctor I have pain in vaginal area from last one month .what to do please suggest??
Answer: Hi dear, between your growing baby, the increased volume of your blood, and the undeniable law of gravity, vaginal and pelvic pressure are common complaints for many moms-to-be. To immediately relieve the pressure, try lying down on your side and focusing on breathing. You can also try the following ideas. Perform a few pelvic exercises, like pelvis tilts and rolls. Avoid sudden movements if possible. Try not to twist at the waist. Instead, work on turning your whole body.Get a prenatal massage with a licensed therapist who specializes in treating pregnant women.Try to sit down as much as you can. Elevate your feet if possible.If you worked out regularly before becoming pregnant, don’t stop. Modify as necessary, but keep exercising consistently. If you’re uncertain about how to modify your workouts, ask your doctor.
»Read All Answers
Question: I have full body pain what can i do
Answer: Take proper rest and have ample water. Consult your doctor to rectify the reason for the pain. Take a balanced diet
»Read All Answers