Similar Questions with Answers
Question: CAN I USE VEET FOR REMOVING UN NECESSARY HAIRS IN PRIVATE PARTS
Answer: Yes, it's safe to use hair removal creams, although you may find that they irritate your skin now you're pregnant. The fragrances and the hair-removing chemicals may irritate your skin, or trigger an allergic reaction. This may be more likely to happen during pregnancy because your skin can be more sensitive. For this reason, you may want to consider other methods of hair removal, such as tweezing, waxing, epilating and shaving. However, you may find these just as uncomfortable.
If you do choose to use hair removal creams in pregnancy, follow these safety steps:
• Read the manufacturer's instructions on the packet carefully before applying the cream.
• Don't use the cream on broken skin or on your face.
• Use a product especially formulated for sensitive skin.
• Always do a patch test on a small area of skin before you use the cream, even if you used the product before you were pregnant.
• Keep the room well aired. Hair-removing cream has a strong smell that you may find unpleasant, particularly if you're feeling queasy.
• Don't keep the cream on your skin any longer than is necessary. Use a clock to time how long the cream is on your skin. Leave it on for the minimum time suggested on the instructions.
Question: Can i use veet for cleaning private parts during pregnancy?
Answer: Hello dear, it is safe to use hair removal cream during pregnancy but they might irritate your skin or even trigger an allergic reaction, because you might have heightened sensitivity to hair removal products during pregnancy.....
Question: Hi can i use veet cream in my private parts I'm 9 month running pregnant
Answer: Hi as there are many hair removing cream all are good you can use any which suits you.it is safe and won't cause any problems to baby