Answer: Hi.. Dear babies do not have a fully developed intestine, and hence they do not absorb food very well.Therefore, it is normal for infants to pass frequent and watery stool. However, give your baby BRAT diet (banana, rice, Apple sauce, toast) only, in his meals.. Additionally, apply little asafoetida mixed in luke warm water on the tummy of your baby twice or thrice in a day.. It will give your toddler some comfort..
Answer: Keep giving ors. You can mix salt and sugar in water and give it. Give pomegranate juice it helps.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is eight months old now he is suffering from loose motion ples tell me home remedies for this
Dear I understand what yu going through. Loose motions dehyrate body so it is essential yu keep yur little one hydrated.
*Give plenty of fluids like coconut water, barley water, juice, soups, ors and electrol.
*Yu can give yur baby curd rice.
*Yu can make sabudaana water,soak n boil sabudaana till the water consistency becomes thick seive and make yur baby feed. It will help a lot.
* Yu can also make Saif water, grind sauf n add in half glass of water boil till water is half seive n add a pinch of sugar in semi cool state feed yur baby.
If motions do not stop and baby start getting warmer n fever then yu need to meet pediatrician immediately and start proper medication.
Question: M suffering from loose motion and vomiting..any home remedies for this.
Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
Question: My babu has loose motion today from morning so plz any home remedies
Loose motion can happen due to dehydration, allergic to some foods. If it occurs with mild fever, it is better to consult pediatrician.
I will say some home remedies that will work better...
Avoid milk to your baby for couple of days, because lactobacillus present in milk will increase loose stools
Boil water with ajwan or cumin seeds, filter this water and feed your baby.. it will improve digestion
Give buttermilk once or twice,it helps to prevent loose stools
Feed him with blank foods like curd rice,bread. hope these tips helps for you..