12 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hi. My Hb-A2 is 29.70.. what exactly it empacts to my baby and how to cure it?

1 Answers
Answer: Hello...thr is nthng to worry abt it... it is a type of haemoglobin in ur body... discuss it wd ur doctor n it wont affect ur baby... bt for ur comfort, discuss it with yoir gynac...
  • avatar
    Anonymous694 days ago

    Thank you

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My Hb level is 6 and how to improve it
Answer: Hello dear... The normal value for hemoglobin during pregnancy is 10-12mg/dL,decrease in this value leads to Anemia,mildanemia in pregnancy will cause to most women, because more blood is taken for baby's development, if you are not getting nutrients from your diet,it won't produce more blood and causes anaemia.. Intake of healthy diet helps you a lot.. Intake of folate rich items like whole wheat, cereals,oats, lentils Drink two glasses of milk daily You can have ABC (apple, beetroot,carrot) juice,will increase bloods,you can see difference in a week Include more vegetables and fruits in your diet,have green leafy vegetables in any form daily Make a habit of eating dryfruits daily,start your day with having soaked dryfruits in morning,it will surely increases hemoglobin Eat two soaked figs will increase the HB level If you are a non vegetarian,eat egg,chicken,fish weekly twice will help a lot
»Read All Answers
Question: hi..my baby's hb is 9.5..is it harm to baby?how is increasing hb in 20 days?
Answer: It's not harmful for baby but yes it is concerning as they need more energy at this age. Please get yourself and the baby checked for beta thalesamia trait as a large number of Asian women are carriers for beta thalesamia trait and if they give birth to girl child they pass it as heredity. To increase the hb please give the baby figs, pomegranate juice, beetroot and carrot juice, spinach etc. If these foods don't help please ask your pediatrician to prescribe some medicine to increase the hb.
»Read All Answers
Question: What is polyp and how it cure
Answer: Hello dear. It's a small clump of cells that forms on the lining of the colon or rectum. It can be cured with medicines with the help of your doctor. Take care.
»Read All Answers