Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi... I'm 3 months pregnant today I'm passing Terry black color stool is it normal.??
Congratulations for ur pregnancy...
Yes,dear...it's normal...it is happening because of iron tablets...nothing to worry...stay happy...
To prevent this u can take a glass of warm milk after dinner...yogurt,banana,ghee are also helpful .
Question: Always stool color is black . Is it something to be worried about?
Answer: Hello... Black colour stool is due to consumption of iron tablet, it is pretty normal to have black stool while consuming iron tablets,it also causes constipation,nausea, stomach upset and vomitting,black colour is due to unabsorbed iron and it is not a harmful effect
Question: pain in anus while passing stool. I am 30 weeks pregnant. Is it normal or something to worry about?
Answer: Hello! pain while passing stool and after it could be due to anal fissure or haemorrhoids.
To avoid the situation, make sure you are not constipated. To avoid constipation, you can follow these home remedies.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.