Answer: Hello dear..
To reduce morning sickness,follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Have breakfast, within a hour of wake-up ,it will reduce morning sickness,and vomiting
Always have fruits after meal,it will give you more strength and stamina
Drink lemon juice,with salt,sugar it will reduce vomitting,morning sickness
You can boil a piece of ginger,in a glass of water,allow it to boil for five minutes,have it,best remedy for vomitting,morning sickness
For vomiting,you can drink buttermilk,tender coconut,cumin water ,ajwan water it will helps a lot
Avoid oily,spicy food,and packed items too,it will cause indigestion
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I feel bloating all the time..and burning sensation in stomach..plz tell any home remedy
Answer: Hello! For bloating and burning sensation, try these home remedies. These are effective and also good.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Question: Hey guyzz please tell me the home remedy for cold n cough
Answer: Hello dear..
cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
You can drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Question: Give me some home remedies for nausea and morning sickness
Congrats on your pregnancy..nausea and morning sickness is common in pregnancy..you can gargle with warm water to relieve from nausea also chew some kismis to stay away from nausea..for morning sickness do take some liquid diet like tender coconut,milk and all so that you ll be relieved.