Question: Im 5 weeks pregnant n im feeling very weak n more vomiting sensation. Im unable to eat anything. Pls tell me what should i do .
Answer: Hello dear...nausea, vomiting , tiredness are common in pregnancy,it can be stopped by following these steps
Have breakfast, within a hour of wake-up ,it will reduce morning sickness,and vomiting
Always have fruits after meal,it will give you more strength and stamina
Drink lemon juice,with salt,sugar it will reduce vomitting and nausea
For vomiting,you can drink buttermilk,tender coconut,cumin water ,ajwan water it will helps a lot
Avoid oily,spicy food,and packed items too,it will cause indigestion
During pregnancy, weakness is common issue, because your body is traveling through new phase both physically and mentally,to overcome tiredness follow these steps
Eat five to six meals.
Weakness mainly cause due to lack of nutrition,so eat healthy diet ,and have small meals frequently
Pregnant women should have atleast 8-10 hours of deep sleep,will enable you for proper functioning of body, inadequate sleep will leads weakness
Increases your iron level
If you have low iron value or Anemic,you will have lot of tiredness,so have iron rich foods, include more veggies,fruits,nuts and dryfruits in your diet
Start practicing Pranayam,these breathing techniques will relive you from all sorts of discomfort in pregnancy
Enjoy your pregnancy
Start enjoying your pregnancy period, because if your mood is not well,you will not able to concentrate on anything,so keep yourself engaged,and have a happy pregnancy
Question: Im always feeling vomiting and full of gas,what to do
Answer: Hello! This is common during pregnancy. This is a common symptom of pregnancy. Try these remedies for some relief.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Hello mam im having frequent vomiting nd unable to eat anything what should i do?
Answer: Hllo dear u r 9 weeks pregnant Vomiting s common during pregnancy ..due to progrstrone harmnone changes....some women have morning sickness nd some has evening ...nothing to worry abht. .try these remedies.hope it ll help u.. Avoid oily spicy nd junk food..-Go 4 walk daily fr 15 to 30 min daily twice a day..Take healthy diet ...Such as cold milk home made. sharbhat .. buttermilk.....curd...coconut water..fresh fruits apple..banana ..orange..sweet lime..watermelon..muskmelon..etc..when u feel more acidity take a glass of cold water add 2 tsp baking soda mix it nd drink ..it ll help u .-Take lemonate daily..its a sourcevof vit C helps in vomiting nd acidity..Apply hing in ur cooked veg .it help in acidity...-Wear loose nd cotton clothes. Take plenty of water and fresh juices...take OR S after every vomit...water level in body should not down in this time. Prepare fennel tea by adding the seeds in a cup of hot water. Steep it for ten minutes and strain. Add honey and drink it as soon as you wake up in the morning.