28 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hello gud mrng,since 1week my suffering from vibration feeling at right side chest what it may b,was it 2 b worried plz ans...

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear! dont panic dear there is nothing. every pregnancy is different some may experience vomitting in the 1st trimester and not later on in the pregnancy but some may experience it in later part of the pregnancy its all fine. so for you its normal to feel the way you are feeling there is no problem. and still if you are worried you can visit your doctor and the doctor will hear your chest to see if everything is normal. take care.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi dr,since 2weeks im feeling vibration feeling at below right chest what may b the reason,can u plz ans soon im worried...
Answer: Hi I'm not a doctor But you are feeling vibration as the baby might be moving round or we can call as rolling in side the stomach. Don't worry your baby is active. These all come under baby movements. Not to worry
»Read All Answers
Question: Gud mrng from 2 days my right side nipple was so icting with pain only nipple not my brest is it normal or need to go hospital
Answer: I think no need to go hospital just apply breast milk
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello everybody ...... M 27 week pregnant n m suffering from abdominal pain since 2 days? What may b the reason
Answer: Little bit of abdominal pain is normal in pregnancy if you are getting more than little then you have to consult a doctor
»Read All Answers
Question: Am suffering from loose motion since mrng.. may i know what medicine to take to get rid of that.
Answer: Hi sometimes loose motion occurs if the food we had is not proper..1st of all stay hydrated drink lots of water as there should not be any dehydration and secondly you can go for home remedy which I also take when required. 1.in black tea (no sugar no milk)add lemon juice and drink it will effect immediately..after that eat light food only so that digestion should go smooth Mostly the loose motion should stop but still if it continues consult the doctor don't take medicine on your own
»Read All Answers