Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello mam iam 35 week pregnant today iam suffering from loose motions what iam doing
Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
Question: Hello doctor iam now 30 weeks pregnant women iam suffering from nose blocking problem please give me the remedy
Answer: Hello dear, Block nose can be irritating for you. It's also difficult for breathing. you can try this gentle tips....You can use 2-3 drops of saline nasal solution twice a day....While sleeping , keep your head raised with the help of pillows so that you could breathe easily...Take a small piece of ginger and 1 tsp honey was crushed , It helped to cure. Keep vaporizer on your room with tulsi leaves where you sleeps , so that the moisture helps you to breathe and soften your congested nose.
Hope it helped Take care urself.....
Question: I m having 4 months baby m suffering from hair fall problem and my baby suffering from loose motions from few days ..pls give solution to this
Answer: Hii ap baby ko coconut oil se masaj Kiya kro .1 hour baad hair wash krdo.daily Kiya kro prblm dur hojaegi Nd loose motions ke ap doc ko jaldi se jldi check krwaye