Planning for pregnancy

Question: Hello doctor..I hv pcos n prbllm to get pregnant .I hv completed three year of my marriage..wat should I do?

1 Answers
Answer: Consult doctor and take medicine for pcod so that you will get pregnant as soon as possible.
  • avatar
    deeksha gupta728 days ago

    Thank you

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I hv i cannot get pregnant without consulting doc?as pcos happen to me before my marriage and now its been 4 month completed for my marraige and i also get my regular periods after marriage so i shld concern with doc to get prrgnant or try home method for that?
Answer: Dear if your period are regular then check with ovulation kit and know when you are ovulating and then have sex on those days to increase the chances of pregnancy. Otherwise have sex regularly because sperm can click any time bit do have sex especially on ovulation days because that's when your body releases egg and having sex increase the chances of pregnancy. Hopefully you will get pregnant soon..
»Read All Answers
Question: I hv completed my three months nw Whenever I do little exertion I wll hv back pain can't able to sit n stand? What to do fr tht
Answer: Your body may be week .. eat healthy good.. have nuts and dates.. drink much water.. back pain is the normal one since your body is gaining weight and you have some changes in the body.. have hot pack massage at your back while sleeping at night
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello i have iching in my nipples wat should I do to get rid of tat
Answer: hi . As your breasts grow, the sensitive skin in this area stretches, which can trigger a persistent itch. apply a moisturiser or vaseline when you feel itch
»Read All Answers