Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi am having lot of back pain at night I am not having proper sleep also what to do ?
Answer: Hello Dear,
Back pain during pregnancy is a common complaint and it's no wonder.You're gaining weight....you can prevent or ease back pain during pregnancy. Consider seven ways to give pregnancy back pain the boot.
* Practice good posture-As your baby grows, your center of gravity shifts forward which can strain the muscles in your lower back and contribute to back pain during pregnancy.
* Stand up straight and tall.Hold your chest high.Keep your shoulders back and relaxed.Don't lock your knees.When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool and take time for frequent breaks.
* Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back
* Lift properly-When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
*Sleep on your side not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
* Wear low-heeled not flat shoes with good arch support. Avoid high heels, which can further shift your balance forward and cause you to fall.
* Include physical activity in your daily routine
Regular physical activity can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy.Try gentle activities such as walking.
Question: My baby doesnt sleep at night and is fussy and disturbed during night
The entire world is new to your baby as he is only a month old, it is natural for him to be fussy as he doesnt find himself secure anymore outside the womb.
Please have patience and soothe the baby, feed him well to keep him full to have a good sleep.
Swaddlw him in your arns so that he feels cozy and secure.
Question: I am having continuous headaches for 3 days.. My sleep is also disturbed.. M having pcm at night.. Is it normal
Answer: As long as pcm is prescribed by your doctor it is safe to be taken during pregnancy...also headache can be due to stress or excessive exposure to heat.. keeping yourself hydrated is the key to not having headaches...when the body is not receiving enough water and feels dehydrated then headache is one of the hints it gives... so drink up enough water and juices through the day...Sleeplessness also can cause headaches so make sure you are getting enough sleep... Gastric issues can trigger a headache so watch what you are eating and avoid spicy food...