Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hello maam... after ovulation i am suffering from cold & fever what does it mean ?
Answer: Hi dear.
It doesn't mean anything. Cold and fever and ovulation have no connection
Please take some remedies for cold and cough and keep yourself well covered at all times
1) take steam to help and give you relief.
2) drink turmeric milk as that's immediately helps in bringing back the lost taste from our tongue.
3) try salt water gargling
4)Try to drink hot water and keep yourself covered at all times.
5) a healthy diet helps you to fight infections
6) roast gram flour in ghee and mix it in warm milk and drink. Gives a lot of effect
Question: Hi am 10 weeks 4days pregnant .from last night i have lightly fever and full body pains does any problem
Answer: Hello dear
Dont panic if u have fever and body pain in pregnancy. But u have to take proper medication as it can affect ur baby too. It can be cought by cold or cough.
Following remedies u can try to get relief from fever:
1. Add one teaspoon of tulsi (basil) leaves to a cup of hot water and steep for five minutes. Drink it thrice or four times a day
2. Add one teaspoon of mustard seeds to a cup of hot water and steep for five minutes and then drink.
If fever does not go with above remedies then better u can consult ur doctor
Question: Hello doctor I am 30 weeks pregnant with full fever and severe body pains
Answer: Tab dolo 650mg u take ND apply vix ..take rest dear