Answer: Hi dear,
Acidity during pregnancy,is a common concern.as the hormones slows down the digestion process.there are following things that you can do to ease acidity:
1- eat smaller meals
2- donot drink water in between the food
3- drink one glass of water 30 minutes prior to food,this aids in digestion
4- donot eat too spicy food
5-keep brisk walking and mild exercises
6-avoid caffine and soda
7-drink buttermilk with roasted jeera powder and grated ginger
Älso refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!
Answer: Hi.. Dear acidity is a common problem in pregnancy due to hormone changes. You can get rid of acidity by drinking lots of water. You can soak the cumin powder in water over night, drink it in the morning, on empty stomach. It helps a lot to reduce acidity. Cold milk also helps. Avoid spicy food and food stuff that is hard to digest. Eat in small portions at regular intervals. Avoid late night eating. Do not consume any tablet on regular basis, without consulting your gynaecologist..
For lower waist pain, take the support pillow, if you want you can go for Maternity pillow as well..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi.. I am feeling so much acidic pain in my upper abdomen. What should i do?
Answer: Hllo dear u r 36 weeks pregnant Acidity s common during pregnancy ..due to progrstrone harmnone changes....some women have morning sickness nd some has evening ...nothing to worry abht. .try these remedies.hope it ll help u.. Avoid oily spicy nd junk food..-Go 4 walk daily fr 15 to 30 min daily twice a day..Take healthy diet ...Such as cold milk home made. sharbhat .. buttermilk.....curd...coconut water..fresh fruits apple..banana ..orange..sweet lime..watermelon..muskmelon..etc..when u feel more acidity take a glass of cold water add 2 tsp baking soda mix it nd drink ..it ll help u .-Take lemonate daily..its a sourcevof vit C helps in vomiting nd acidity..Apply hing in ur cooked veg .it help in acidity...-Wear loose nd cotton clothes. Take plenty of water and fresh juices...
Question: I am having pain in my lower back and legs.feeling tired....what should i do?
Answer: Hello dear pain in lower back and legs is common because the spinal chord changes its position to accomodate the baby. This will give pain to back amd legs. Use hot bag to give relief from pain..keep it at backside...DO NOT keep hot bag on your tummy. Dip your legs in a bucket filled with warm water. This will give you relief
Question: Hello..i am in 5month of pregnancy getting lots of lower waist pain which i can't tolerate so what should i do
Answer: Hello dear. Some pain during pregnancy is normal: After all, your organs are constantly shifting, your uterus is expanding, and your ligaments are stretching. However if the pain is severe and unbearable, you'll have to contact your gynecologist immediately. Few of the remedies are : Sit down, put your feet up, and relax. Resting comfortably should relieve your symptoms. A hot water bottle or heating pad might help. Drink lots of liquids. When you do feel a pain, bend towards the pain to relieve it. Take care.
Question: Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant..I have lower waist pain..so what can i do for this problem..
Answer: Suggestions to relieve pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga