Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 45 days pregnant and suffering from vomiting still after taking vomiting and folic acid medicine as described by doctor so what should I do?
Morning sickness can be daunting especially in the mornings and if you are struggling to cope while work consider a few days sick leave to give you body some rest.
1. Try some lemon scent.. woman who sniff on lemons say they symptoms were reduced after sniffing on lemons.
2. Stay hydrated. Keep drinking water even if you feel the urge to hurl. Experts recommend upto 8 glasses of water.
3. Find foods that work for you and keeps you from running to the bathroom. Know that each pregnancy is unique and what worked for a freind might not necessarily work for you.
4. Eat little and eat often
5. Ginger has been know to help either as tea or have a small shaving with your meals
6. Sometimes you might just need to u a bit to let the moment pass before you try again.
7. Try eating some fruit they are rich in nutrients and will help your growing baby
Question: My baby has been suffering from viral diarreah since the last 4 days. The medicines precribed by the doctor isnt working. Im so worried. How long does viral diarrhea usually last??
Answer: Dry roast sabudana n make a fine powder. To one cup of water add 2 tsp of this powder n mix properly. Bring this to a boil n form a thin paste. Add 1tsp of cow ghee n salt to taste. Give this paste. This will stop loose motions
Pressure Cook moong dal n make a thin paste by adding water. Bring it to a boil. Add 1tsp of cow ghee n salt to taste. Give this. This will eliminate stomach pain
avoid giving milk. give boiled n cooled water to drink.
u can give soft cooked upma, sheera, dal khichadi. avoid giving outside food
Question: My baby has viral.... Doctor told she is suffering from viral
Answer: dear, Keep the following in mind:
Try to keep your child away from anyone who is sick. Ask everyone to use a tissue when they cough or sneeze, this will prevent germs from spreading. If a family member or household help has a cold, cough, diarrhoea or vomiting, make sure they follow good hygiene habits.
Wash your hands and your child's hands with soap often, to prevent the virus from spreading.
Viral infections are most common during seasonal changes so be extra careful during those times of the year.
and visit to yr doctor dear..
Question: My baby has diarrhea... I visit doctor but still he is vomiting and sometimes passing loose stools
Answer: Hi dear,
Observe if you have introduced solid diet and baby is allergic to something.donot force feed your baby.some babies are lactose intolerant.in such case ,you might have to stop brestfeeding too.but this need to be evaluated for certain period of time.please get your baby chcked with doctor.in case of stomach infection,baby might need to be on antibiotics.