Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Ma baby s 1 year old boy his weight is 6.7 I m worried abt weight give me some tips
Answer: as a mother, the biggest struggle is to prepare a healthy meals for our kids. Your baby is now 15 month old, so try giving him everything what you eat apart from his daily regular meals.
Few are the food items which are really essential for the kid's mental and physical development are :
1. Ragi is very rich in calcium and high in fibre.
It's really beneficial for you babies growing bones. There is no cereal whose calcium content is close or ragi.
Get manna ragi rich and boil it in a milk for 3 mins. The healthy porridge is ready.
You can make ragi roti, ragi cookies, ragi dosa, ragi idli, ragi shake.
2. Eggs are rich in protein. Babies need higher in take of protein than adults. If your baby is allergic to egg then try giving Lentils like kidney beans, chana daal, moong daal which has high protein.
3. Fruits are always excellent source of nutrition.
Try giving avocados, grapes, banana, apple, orange, papaya. Make a shake with a glass of milk with the choice of your fruit.
4. Vegetables are rich in vitamins A to K. Dark colours and green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins and Calcium. Try boiling all the vegetables in pressure cooker with little salt and pinch of black pepper. Then grind it to make a thick paste.
Or you can just toss all the cut vegetables in a lil bit oil. It will be a good finger snacks.
5. Try adding sweet potato and pumpkin in your kid's diet. These two are know as power house of nutrition.
6. Yoghurt, milk and cheese are rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Yoghurt can help regulate your digestive system and prevent diarrhea and constipation.
7. Dry fruits. If your kid is not eating it then you can just make dry fruit powder by grinding it and then mix it in a glass of milk or in his favourite porridge.
Hope this helps
Question: My baby is completed 7 month..plz let me know the diet chart ..his weight is 7.5 kg..Is it ok?
Answer: Dear your baby's weight is completely fine and healthy .. The nutritious diet for a seven month old are: idli, dosa, stewed apple,mashed banana. In addition you can give well steamed and pureed vegetables like carrots, sweet potato, sweet pumpkin, French beans, pulse soup ( moong dal ka pani). You can try offering these veggies in finger food form if your baby can eat. Ragi porridge is also highly nutritious and recommendable. No non- vegetarian food now. In the beginning everything you feed be in semi solid state. Preferably 3 teaspoons and later gradually increase the quantity and you will find how much your baby needs. Let these be fed during mornings (8.30 a.m.) or afternoon (12.30 p.m.).
Question: hi my son is 11+month old his weight is only 7kgs I worried lot about his weight pls give me some food or tips to increase his weight
Answer: Include following food items in her diet.
5) Toor Dal
7) Dry fruits.
8) Butter/Desi ghee
Try to give these item daily to her.
Feed her 5timea a day. 3 proper meal and 2 snacks.
Always prepare her food in butter or ghee.
Soon you ll see change in her weight.