Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to over come back pain...
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Question: how to over come back pain
Answer: Considering you're walking around with a baby in your belly, it's understandable that you might be feeling some back pain. But just because it's to be expected, doesn't make it easy to deal with.
Applying a hot pack to your sore spots may soothe muscles and ease pain, as can a massage. Ask your partner for a back massage.
Additionally, if you're sleeping on your back or find yourself tossing and turning at night, your resting position may be to blame for back pain. Try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees to ease any spinal tension and promote proper alignment.
it's important to know when your back pain warrants medical attention. If your discomfort is consistent and self-care doesn't help much, discuss it with your doctor at your next appointment. If the pain is severe or accompanied by vaginal bleeding or discharge, contact your gynae immediately. Dull pain in the lower back may indicate pre-term labor, which calls for immediate care.
Question: I have back pain while working. How to cure this
Answer: Hi,this is a common symptom of pregnancy and this is because of expansion of uterus
You should not sit for too long
You should not bend
Hot water compression will help
Even getting oilassage done would be a good suggestion to try.